honey B puppy
Cell: (307) 251-3354
Purchase Agreement/Health Guarantee
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. We want to make this a stress
free enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions
or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with
information about your puppy as it grows until it is time for your puppy to come home
This contract is written for the protection of both the breeder and the buyer - However,
it is primarily written to protect the health and general well being of the puppy.
1. Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
2. We require a $500 deposit in order to confirm your spot on our waitlist. The deposit can only be in the form of CASH, CHECK, PAYPAL, or VENMO.
3. This deposit is non-refundable, unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy. In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a full refund or of transferring that deposit toward another puppy. **Please be certain that you are ready for the time commitment and financial Responsibility of a puppy prior to putting a deposit on one. **
1. It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 8-10 weeks, depending on the breed, weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready. There is an additional $10 a day charge for puppies that cannot be picked up on Homecoming Day.
2. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
3. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pick up of the puppy. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
4. The puppy will have been vet checked, back dew claws removed, and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
5. The buyer, at their own expense, unless using the Free Health Exam Certificate provided by the breeder, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy.
6. Documentation must be sent to the breeder within ten days in order for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
7. If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a refund or put on the waitlist for a future puppy - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase”.
8. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
9. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
10. The breeder can not assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
11. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
12. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems. Buyer will receive an informational packet on how to train their new puppy. If the buyer follows the recommendations given in the packet, the buyer should not have any problems with the training process.
13. The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the weight of other puppies out of that mating. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
14. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows. The puppy is strictly sold as a TOP QUALITY PET.
15. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop Hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession. The buyer will receive information on what to do if this occurs.
16. The breeder gives a one year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur then the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available.
17. If for any reason I am unable to keep the puppy, I agree to return the puppy to honey B puppy, and not place the puppy in another home unless given permission by the breeder. If the puppy is returned within the first 30 days, only half of the purchase price will be refunded after the puppy has been placed in his/her new home. The other half will cover the cost of re-advertisement and keeping the puppy current on vaccinations and worming until the puppy is placed in his/her new home. If the puppy is returned after the 30 days no money will be refunded.
Date of Birth: TBA
Dam: Nanna Breed: Bernese Mountain Dog
Sire: Maximus Breed: Poodle (Standard)
Owner’s Signature: ________________________ Date: ______________
Breeder’s Signature: ________________________ Date: _____________